closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: More bike related stuff

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by skmark View Post
    That's my dream bike! I've never seen one in the flesh nor ridden one but it is the one bike I would replace mine with in a heartbeat. I can't really explain why I just would. I did watch the Motorbike show with Henry Cole where they designed and built this to show to Garner who eventually did a limited run. It just seems to tick all of my boxes. Keep us posted on what you decide.
    The bike maint guy near me was supposedly approached by Norton (or whoever was selling them) maybe 3yrs ago to try and get him to act as a Scottish repair/maintenance centre. He reckoned there were a load of issues with them.

I'd recommend a lot of research first (just like buying a certain era of Guzzi etc).

Great design - they got the retro/modern mix just right, though.

Master
    Well, the deals done and its now mine.
    Got a few miles under my belt this afternoon and its such a massive difference to what i've gotten used to.But in a good way.
    Reckon it'll take a while to get used to a different way of riding but the grins back on my face anyway.

Steering lock or lack of nearly caught me out a couple of times at low speed and also wanting to stall at low revs from cold.
    Looking forward to getting to know its quirks but loving it up to now and that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by waiteu2 View Post
    Well, the deals done and its now mine.
    Got a few miles under my belt this afternoon and its such a massive difference to what i've gotten used to.But in a good way.
    Reckon it'll take a while to get used to a different way of riding but the grins back on my face anyway.

Steering lock or lack of nearly caught me out a couple of times at low speed and also wanting to stall at low revs from cold.
    Looking forward to getting to know its quirks but loving it up to now and that's what matters.
    Love the looks of the bike
    Shame it took 'outsiders' to create such a great design.

Looks the bollocks!

Is there an aftermarket shield for the USD fork sliders?

You'll draw a crowd at bike meets, that's certain.

Enjoy!

Bike got whatever you call a service 4,000 miles after the 600 miles service. They seemed to think everything is fine. On Thursday I might get to go for a real ride, not just trudging up and down the A1079, of which I am now heartily sick. Last eight rides have been that eight times. Poor Dales will be wondering where I've got to.