closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bored Bored Bored

Hybrid View

I can relate with the OP’s sentiment.

I’m also a bit bored.

I’ve got a few nice pieces, entry level offerings from mid tier Swiss brands like omega, IWC. A couple of higher end models from entry level Swiss like Longines and TAG. I don’t feel compelled to go higher up the luxury ladder and spend more money, yet I find the lower end stuff unexciting.

I’m a bit done with Seiko prospex, I wish there was something a bit higher end that wasn’t 44mm+. G-shocks are all the same, I’ve tried countless microbrands, none of them stick. I’ve worked out Damasko and Sinn aren’t for me. I’m over the retro look so Doxa and other cushion cases are out.

I don’t have a diver so I tried on a planet ocean and a Breitling superocean heritage, they both left me a bit cold.

I don’t know, it feels like I’m moping around looking for excitement

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    I can relate with the OP’s sentiment.

I’m also a bit bored.

I’ve got a few nice pieces, entry level offerings from mid tier Swiss brands like omega, IWC. A couple of higher end models from entry level Swiss like Longines and TAG. I don’t feel compelled to go higher up the luxury ladder and spend more money, yet I find the lower end stuff unexciting.

I’m a bit done with Seiko prospex, I wish there was something a bit higher end that wasn’t 44mm+. G-shocks are all the same, I’ve tried countless microbrands, none of them stick. I’ve worked out Damasko and Sinn aren’t for me. I’m over the retro look so Doxa and other cushion cases are out.

I don’t have a diver so I tried on a planet ocean and a Breitling superocean heritage, they both left me a bit cold.

I don’t know, it feels like I’m moping around looking for excitement
    Oh, how your remarks resonates for me.
    My only saving grace is this beauty that keeps my interest alive, recent incoming.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I'm not bored. Prices are dropping and that is a good thing. It means I can gradually afford more and more watches that I previously wanted but was priced out of. Nothing amazing like Rolex/PP/whatever -- just vintage Seikos!

It also seems to me that this is an opportunity to re-find that fascination with 'cheap' and simple watches. Certainly, Time Factors and burgeoning new Chinese brands are leading the way with this.